Our GP Service is committed to providing exceptional service levels in the community healthcare sector, with a platform that ties together patients, doctors and pharmacies. All doctors are UK based and registered with the General Medical Council (GMC).
Our aim is to provide a safe, discreet and an easy journey for patients looking for private medical treatment at an affordable price. Our system allows patients to consult with a qualified doctor via online assessment questionnaires or secure video chat.
Patients can choose to collect treatments from a registered pharmacy or arrange delivery to their home address. The service is available 7 days a week (8.00am to 8.00pm) and can be accessed by an online device, with a camera is required for video calls. Patients do not need to be UK citizens however they must be over 18 years old.
Option 1 – Form Consultation – £35.00
Form Assessment Consultations – Fill out one of our quick electronic questionnaires, choose your preferred method of treatment and collect or receive your medication within 90 mins. All applications for medication are reviewed by our UK GMC registered Doctors for suitability and covers the following:
- General Health, (Asthma inhalers, Sickness, Flu Jabs)
- Sexual Health (STDs and STIs)
- Mens Health ( Erectile Dysfunction, Hair loss & Premature Ejaculation)
- Womens Health (morning after pill, emergency contraception, period delay)
The Form Assessment Process and Benefits
- Fill in a form on our online portal and the Doctor will reply with a consultation and diagnosis.
- You can login to our portal from the privacy of your home or at our clinic in complete privacy.
- If you need urgent advice or prescriptions our doctors are available between 8.00am to 8.00pm every day.
- An electronic prescription is included in price within 3 hours of your form consultation (up to 8.00pm).
- Medication can be collected at a pharmacy anywhere in the UK free of charge.
- Private and confidential service – no information is shared without your consent.
- You can stay anonymous – no details will be sent to your GP if requested.
- Gives you a full understanding of your results advice on the best way forward or to discuss any medical concerns.
- Doctors can get access to your NHS medical history to help with prescriptions and diagnosis.
- This GP Service with our corporate partners is authorised by MHRA and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) GMC of Registered Doctors.