Full Siblingship and Half Siblingship with or without the Mother
- Legal testing for 2 alleged siblings and their known parents £399
- Siblingship Additional Party £120
- Siblingship Peace of Mind test £270
- Siblingship Peace of Mind Test Additional Party £90
Siblingship Tests can help two alleged siblings verify whether they are full siblings or half siblings. A sibling DNA test is often performed when an alleged father is unavailable for a paternity test and his possible children would like to know if they have the same father.
Angelscope DNA Diagnostics offers two types of sibling DNA tests:
- Half Siblingship Test – performed when two alleged siblings know they have different mothers but would like to know if they have the same biological father. Or they know they have different fathers and wish to establish if they have the same mother.
- Full Siblingship Test – performed when two alleged siblings know they have the same mother and would like to know if they also have the same biological father.
Siblingship tests require complex DNA analysis. For this reason, we encourage the alleged siblings’ mother(s) to participate in the testing whenever possible. The mother(s)’ participation helps us eliminate the maternal contribution to the children’s DNA profiles. This, in turn, helps us focus our analysis on whether the alleged siblings’ remaining DNA could have come from the same biological father. For more information on Siblingship Tests, please call us on 020 7498 0102.